Advice on booking and paying for a school lunch.
3rd January 2022
School Lunch Bookings
Click here to log on School Money (EduSpot)
- Children MUST choose the meal of their choice. School menu
- Meals MUST be chosen at least 24 hours in advance and paid for a the time of booking
- You CANNOT book and pay on the day
- Parents of children with packed lunches will also have to log on and choose the 'packed lunch' option
- There will be a 'Deli Bar' available to KS2 (Year 3, 4,5,6), this will be for a trial period and maybe opened up to the rest of the school at a later date.
- Payments will be set up so that parents can book and pay daily (in advance), weekly or half termly if they wish.
- Parents whose children receive Universal Free School Meals ( Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) and Free School Meals ( Year 3, 4, 5 and 6) will also access the School Money site to book the days that their child would like to receive a school lunch, although no payment will be requested.
- Log in details will remain the same
A school lunch will not be provided for children with arrears of £12.00 or more. It is your responsibility to make sure you pay.
Extra curricular activities / school trips
Parents should make payments online for school activities such as school trips, swimming and music lessons.
The Schoolmoney.co.uk (EduSpot) facility will allow for both parties to experience a more streamlined, cost effective and efficient payment collection system in a secure and safe environment.
From time to time you will receive a text message from the school inviting you to access a website as an option to make a payment for an activity. We would appreciate your support in the matter.
To ensure that you experience maximum benefit from this service, we would ask all parents to notify us if you change your mobile number and/or email address.
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
Date Published: 11 Apr 2023